That is the title for today’s story in The Wall Street Journal profiling our campaign. I’m honored by the kind words from Passaic County Democratic Committee Chairman John Currie, and agree with his assessment of our opponent: she has not been “active” enough for the residents of the 34th District. We need a State Senator who will be on the ground in our communities delivering real results. I can be that fighter both at home and in Trenton.
The time for change is now.
Our campaign is gaining momentum every day. One door at a time. One voter at a time. One family at time. Brick by brick, we are putting together an operation that is going to be successful on Election Day. Just like President Obama did in his presidential campaign, I am building a grassroots organization that can take on any political machine in New Jersey.
Here are some action items you can do right now to help our cause:
- Sign-up to volunteer. Our aggressive door-to-door campaign starts March 1st, and we need your help to reach every voter we can.
- Join the Host Committee for our March 1st event in Montclair.
- Make a secure online contribution.
- Read the story in the Montclair Patch about former NJ Attorney General Peter Harvey endorsing my candidacy.
- Read my blog on campaign finance reform on Blue Jersey.
- “Like” our brand new Facebook page.
- Follow me on Twitter for updates from the campaign trail.
Join our team today and let’s send a message that we need Democrats in the State Senate fighting for working class families, not check cashing companies and special interest groups. Senator Gill’s transactional approach to politics needs to be retired. And on June 4th we can do just that.
I know together we can win this campaign.